Who would love to merge over to a full time job doing what you love!!
Sounds pretty awesome huh!
I know you would really love to just teach your dance fitness program, such as Zumba and make a full time income, however I have researched lots of case studies and it appears the key is in diversification.
If you can offer a range of different things, such as life coaching, personal training, different programs, nutrition, wellness etc. Then you are more likely able to earn a decent income.
Below is a interview with Tammy Gunn who shares her tips on starting a Zumba business.
Highlights of the interview with Tammy Gunn, focusing on the business portion of the interview. Tammy Gunn operates a Zumba and Laughter Yoga fitness business in Toronto, Canada.
(Full interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aptZ3M…)
Key points in the interview:
• How she left a full-time job and started her own business
• Advice to anyone considering the same move
• Why starting part-time and hiring a business coach is a good idea
• The importance of planning and setting up goals for several time periods
• Marketing tips for getting new customers
• Word of mouth marketing
• Social media marketing with special offers
• Guerrilla marketing with posters
Tammy Gunn is a friend, and a customer of custom printed promotional items at www.artik.com
Katie Joy is passionate about helping other mothers Bounce Back Big! She ran a successful business while single parenting with babies. Then she followed her dream to work in Asia with her kids. She believes in the Law of Attraction, World Schooling & pushing past your comfort zone to become UNSTOPPABLE!